About a month ago I decided to start working on becoming healthier again. I started eating healthier, exercising, and working on the insecurities that keep me shoveling in the food in order to fill that empty feeling that I feel.
- With WRAPS I never feel like I'm denied anything. This program is not based on depriving anyone anything. It is designed to add in healthy choices rather than deprivation.
- With WRAPS, I take one small baby step every week.
- The first week I begin drinking Water. Two glasses at breakfast, one in the mid-morning, two at lunch, one in the mid-afternoon and two at dinner. To avoid getting up during the night to eliminate excess water, I don't drink water after 7 pm.
- The second step is Real food. The first real foods that I add and stress are fruits and vegetables. Five a day is a minimum.
- Next is Activity. I start every day with exercise. I started with an easy to do 15 minutes every day. I started with stretching exercises, added cardio and weight resistance exercise.
- P is for portion control. Only certain things do I eat in limited quantities: Fats, meat, complex carbs, and sweets.
- The last letter in this acronym is S this letter stands for soul cleansing and is the letter that most "diet" plans do not utilize. Soul cleansing gets down to the reasons why I sabotage my attempts at a healthy lifestyle. Soul cleansing involves exploring my feelings and my spiritual life.